If you need to take a pregnancy test, confirm a home pregnancy test or make a decision about an unexpected pregnancy, Clear Choice Clinic is here to provide you with the medical care you need.
Our pregnancy services are offered in a judgment-free zone, at no cost to you.
Free Pregnancy Services
- Laboratory-quality hCG urine pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Pregnancy verification with ultrasound
- Evidence-based decision-making tool, with education on options for your pregnancy
Clear Choice Clinic offers laboratory-quality hCG urine pregnancy testing, which can provide results in 3-5 minutes.
Limited OB Ultrasound
A limited OB ultrasound exam is an important tool for you in your decision-making process, and is provided to qualifying patients at no cost.
If you have had a positive pregnancy test, the next step is to have an ultrasound exam, which evaluates the viability of your pregnancy and how far along you are. An ultrasound exam uses high frequency sound waves to capture images inside your body and can be performed as early as six weeks gestation. Although hCG tests can detect pregnancy hormone in the urine, an ultrasound exam can do the following:
- confirm a viable pregnancy;
- identify if your pregnancy is located in your uterus (not ectopic); and
- give you a more accurate idea of how far along your pregnancy is.